That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace: Psalms 144:12
BIBLE READING ECCLESIASTES 12:1-4
1. Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
2. While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:
3. In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
4. And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grindin is low, and he shall rise up at the voice ogthe bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
1. Thank God for the youths even if you are one yourself. Praise Him for giving them strength, agility and a glorious future.
2. Father, don’t let the devil win over the lives of our youths. Please help them to overcome every temptation that comes their way and don’t let them give in to negative peer pressure.
3. Father, raise youths who will uphold Your name in their generation, youths who will stand for You and will not be ashamed to preach the gospel at all times.
4. Father, whenever we hear from our youths, let it always be good news news of promotion, great achievements, breakthroughs and miracles, in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Father, anoint our youths greatly and perform great miracles through them.
6. Father, for all our youths of marriageable age and status, please let their wedding bells ring this year.
7. Father, let our youths be greater than their parents and the elders of today.
8. Father, don’t let the sun of our youths set prematurely. Don’t let us ever bury our youths.
9. Father, put an end to the wave of depression amongst our youths today. Fill them with joy and put an end to every evil effect of social media in their lives.
10. Father, please deliver our youths from the claws of evil addictions and associations. Help them all to find and achieve Your purpose for their lives.
11. Father, as our youths grow, do not let them depart from the path of righteousness.
12. Your special request to God for the youths. l join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning the youths, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Every one of us should be a soldier of Christ, especially the youths. We must hold the fort!
BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 1:1-80, JOHN 1:1-51
HYMN: HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing
Victory is nigh.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.
2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.
4. Fierce and long the battle rages
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!
We can help! All you need to do is enter your email ID and follow the instructions!