1. O Lord my God! When I in awesome wonder, Consider all The worlds Thy hands hath made I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder Thy pow’r thro’out The universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God to Thee; How great Thou art! How great Thou art! Then sings my soul, My Saviour God to Thee; How great Thou art, How great Thou art!
2. When through the woods And forest glades I wander, And hear the birds Sing sweetly in the trees; When I look down From lofty mountain grandeur And hear the brook And feel the gentle breeze;
3. And when I think That God, His Son not sparing Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in; That on the cross, My burden gladly bearing, He bled and died To take away my sin.
4. When Christ shall come With shout of acclamation, And take me home What joy shall fill my heart! Then I shall bow In humble adoration And there proclaim, My God, how great Thou art!
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. – (JAMES 5:16)
ECCLESIASTES 4:9-12 (KJV) 9. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
10. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
11. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat; but how can one be warm alone?
12. And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
1. Father, thank You for instituting marriage, thank You for giving me such a wonderful spouse. I adore You for making us meet each other and get married.
2. Father, make me a better husband/wife to my wife/husband.
3. Father, let the purpose for which You brought us together come to pass.
4. Father, give us as a couple wisdom to raise a godly family.
5. Father, provide for all the needs of my family (mention the needs).
6. Father, every generational curse- either from my linage or from my spouse’, destroy it today in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, give us as a couple long lives. Don’t let us die young; let us fulfil Your purpose for our lives.
8. Husband: “Father, help me to love my wife like You love the Church.”
Wife: “Father, help me to submit to my husband as my head.”
9. Father, let every force breaking marriages fail over my marriage.
10. Father, wherever my spouse is weak, give me strength to lift him/her.
11. Father, make my marriage a godly model for other marriages to follow in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Special prayer request for your marriage.
I stand with you in agreement today and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.
Lord, please help us as a couple to love You more and more with each passing day.
We can help! All you need to do is enter your email ID and follow the instructions!