When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29:2
READ: 1 Timothy 2:1-4
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1. Father, thank You for all leaders in every sphere whether it is education, health, technology, manufacturing politics or anywhere whatsoever, please give them wisdom and good counsellors so that they can lead aright in Jesus’name.
2. Father, anything that may have been destroyed in any sphere of life, please give the leaders in that sector the grace to rebuild in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, please help our leaders to battle whatever challenges are hindering their good success in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, I pray for all those who are leading me directly in Church, in my office, in my neighbourhood, in my family, everyone who is in a leadership position over me, let them not lead me astray, in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, put Your fear in the hearts of all our leaders. Teach them to honour You and let them follow after peace diligently in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, let righteousness be exalted at every leadership level in my nation, industry, Church and all over the world in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, take away selfishness from the heart of all our leaders. Give them compassion for the people they lead.
8. Father, please expose all the wolves amongst our leaders. Father, for the sake of Your people, expose evil doers amongst our leaders and remove them all in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, give our leaders the grace to lead us into abundance in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, arise and uproot every leader who has purposed in his heart to hurt Your people. Father, don’t spare them in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, please unite all our leaders; take away the division and confusion in Jesus’ name.
12. Your personal prayer point for Your leaders.
Father thank You for your protection over all our leaders, and your grace that allow them to lead.