In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.1 Thessalonians 5:18
READ: Psalm 118:1-5
1. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
4 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
1. Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and kindness towards me.
2. Thank You Father, for the miracle of sleeping and waking up. Thank You for keeping me and my family. Thank You, Lord Jesus.
3. Thank you for answered prayers. It is a privilege that You always hear us when we call. Thank You Lord.
4. Thank You, Lord, for every member of the body of Christ. Thank You for the great work You are doing in Your church. We are very grateful, Daddy.
5. Thank You for divine provision. You know all our needs and You meet them all free of charge. Thank You, Jehovah Nissi.
6. Thank You for the grace to do Your work. It is You who works in us to will and do Your good pleasure. We are grateful to You for making us vessels unto honor.
7. Thank You because we know our tomorrow will be glorious. Thank you for giving us a glorious future beyond what any man can do for us. Thank You, Lord.
8. Thank You Father, for protecting us from the pestilence and all the evil in this world. We see with our eyes and hear about it, yet You do not let it come near us. Thank You, Jesus.
9. Father, I cannot thank You enough for my salvation. It is the best gift a person can ever receive, thank You for saving me from sin.
10. Thank You for all Your blessings in my life – they are so many I cannot count them all. Thank You, Father.
11. Thank You Jesus, for fighting all my battles and giving me victory on all sides. Thank You for healing and helping me always. I am deeply grateful.
12. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
Give thanks to God always.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Lamentation
HYMN 26: TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE.
1. To God be the glory, great things he hath done:
so loved he the world that he gave us his son,
who yielded his life an atonement for sin,
and opened the lifegate that all may go in.
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let the earth hear his voice!
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
and give him the glory, great things he hath done.
2. Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
to ev’ry believer the promise of God.
The vilest offender who truly believes,
that moment from Jesus a pardon receives.
3. Great things he hath taught us, great things he hath done,
and great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son,
but purer, and higher, and greater will be
our wonder, our transport, when Jesus we see.
We can help! All you need to do is enter your email ID and follow the instructions!