HYMN 15 – IN CHRIST ALONE
1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song,
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on the cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.
3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.
4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. –Philippians 4:6
BIBLE READING: PHILIPPIANS 4:6-9 (KJV)
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do; and the God of peace shall be with you.
1. Bless the name of the Lord, thank Him for making you see this day, bless the Alpha and the Omega, give Him glory and adoration.
2. Father, destroy any form of sickness in my body and grant me divine health for the rest of my life.
3. Father, You said You would supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory; Lord, please fulfill Your promise and meet all my needs.
4. Father, help me to know You more, to love You more and to serve You better than ever before.
5. Father, empower me to perform great miracles and to win souls to Your kingdom more than ever before.
6. Father, open great doors for me, order my steps and help me to access all You have prepared for me.
7. Father, please keep evil far away from all my loved ones. Hide us in You at all times.
8. Father, as You ordered in the case of Haman and Mordecai, let my enemies fall into their own traps.
9. Father, smile on me today, let me see and enjoy Your favour every day of my life.
10. Father, every time I call on You, please answer me by fire.
11. Lord, like You prayed for Peter, please pray for me.
12. Your special prayer request.
I stand in agreement with you today and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.
With Jesus, you can reap all the benefits of eternal life.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 21-24
We can help! All you need to do is enter your email ID and follow the instructions!